Re: [MV] Bye For Now!

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 05:41:14 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Geoff Winnington-Ball" <gwball@sympatico.ca>
To: "Military Vehicles List" <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 12:56 PM
Subject: [MV] Bye For Now!

> Always wondered what 3,000 privately-owned military vehicles in one place
look
> like... :-)

Pfffft.
That's a normal year. For Y2K you may reasonably expect 4,000 - 5,000 and
we won't talk about the running Panzers. . . . . . . . . .

There we people there yesterday driving round trying to find pitches. . . .

I'm off there again now, caravan 12V supply gone AWOL, DTB F15 owner useless
with leccy, its only 2 hrs drive each way + or - the M25.

CU on site, 'fraid the A57 closely surrounded by the M4A4 shell wont arrive
until Friday.

Looking forward to meeting some eminent listpeople and the Canadian
Spinning-Ball next week, commiserations to all those who cannot get there
for whatever reason.

Richard
Southampton - England