Re: [MV] bulb interchange?

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 12:47:55 PDT

On July 16th. David wrote;

<< Can someone tell me if there is a 28 volt equivalent to the GE 4509?
I am not sure about the last digit. It is a 13 volt 100 watt aircraft
landing light found in a Federal model 17 firetruck light.
Unfortunately, it didn't last too long on my military 530C firetruck's
24 volt system. Thanks,
David >>

Try the Grainger Catalogue for any light bulb any voltage, any wattage
for anything. Probably 75 pages of every bulb and base available. They
have diagrams on every page, good descriptions and will do mail order
over the telephone.

They are online also at www.grainger.com

Regards,
Tom