MVPA Tent at beltring

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:22:12 PDT

This can be found at "REMARGEN BRIDGE" on Liberty highway

Confused? You won't be once you see the maps in the programme and on the
large map boards.
 Approaching a 1,000 vehicles are on site already I have just been told....

We received extra publicity in the national press yesterday...The News of
the World (a bit like the national enquirer but better printing quality)
Their usual features , often jounalistic masterpieces such as "Wife left me
for another tank" were fortunately overlooked by a fascinating atricle about
the Russian guys driving a WW2 Gaz jeep from Moscow to the War and Peace
Show.
Now ABOUT THE WEATHER....
If its hot , we get complaints, if its wet, we get complaints. However as
yet it has never snowed at the War and Peace Show.............that could be
interesting
See you all any day now
NIGE