Accessories wanted

From: Kelly, Robert (Robert_Kelly@FCEINC.COM)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 07:32:00 PDT

Hi all,

I've completed the bulk of my restoration and now have a pretty, running
GPW. I would like to flesh it out a little with some of the correct
accesories and would like some leads on the vendors who provide some or all
of this stuff best.

1) Fire extinguisher
2) First aid kit
3) Tool Kit
4) Spare parts kit
5) Combat rims (I currently have some nice slotted rims with no hub cap
retaining stampage that I would consider a partial trade on)
6) Hand crank
7) Backpack style radio, not sure of the correct nomenclature - doesn't have
to be working but would prefer it to have all/most accessories.
8) M31-C machine gun mount NOS(may already have a good lead on a repro, but
would like original)
9) M1919-A4 non-gun - made from parts kit, all should work, except cannot
fire.
10) Grease gun and bracket
11) Oil can and bracket

This is just a would be nice to have item... a spare engine.

I will be at the Medina show and would be willing to do some trading on some
of the stuff that I have.

Thanks,

Bob K.