Re: [MV] WWII Jeeps - History Channel

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 04:21:15 PDT

When they mentioned the M38, they showed an M38A1, the M170 they showed,
didn't look like any I've seen, and I'd like more information on the
more powerful 6 cylinder engine they manufactured the M38A1 with! One
other thing about the M151, didn't they enter production in the 50's?
It was a little before my time, but they mentioned that that series jeep
entered service in the middle of the Vietnam War. What dates did they
use to determine the 'start' of the war?

Dave