I GOT THE MULE! I GOT THE MULE! I GOT THE MULE!

From: Acfarer@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 17:36:40 PDT

 Well gents and gentesses,
    For once the gods looked on me with kindness. The gentleman who gave the
mule to another, talked him out of it and I have taken posession of it. The
guy he gave it to just hppened to be moving and didn't have the space for it
in the near future. YAHOO!!!
    Now to convince the wife that it will be SOOOO much fun to putt around in
parades and stuff. =-}
    I will be looking for a seat, the round deck cover located near the
middle of the deck, and a rear rail with corner brackets. I have a lead on
the starter and manuals.
Thanks to all for your help.
Jonathan
'43 GPDubya