RE: [MV] auction site

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 05:29:46 PDT

Mitch,

I believe that you are referring to the DRMO website. Here it is:

http://www.drms.dla.mil/

As an alternative, there is also the General Services Administration (GSA)
surplus property website. They sell quite a lot of military equipment that
has been used by other government agencies.

http://www.r6.gsa.gov/fss/property/auctlist.htm

Both sites are worth checking fairly often.

John