Re: [MV] M582? Tractor

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 08:54:34 PDT

That's what I thought too but I read an article about these trucks and
they said that the Red Ball used them too. I may have the M # wrong. Ok
found my notes the designation is H542-2 5 ton 4x2 tractor HI
(Harverster International) and the one I saw was a 1942.

Looking for one like I saw and any other info on them. Don't remember
where I read the article either so if any one can help me find more
details and knows more about them would appreciate it . Tks Dewey