PHOTOS...MVMVC at USMC barracks Boston

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 19:41:11 PDT

Hi all:
    Over next couple of days will be loading in a series of photos of the
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors (MVMVC ... ya, the folks at
Weare) in various parades.
    This is the first set and I will be "sharing " the photos into this
Military section on photopoint.com. After I get them (the rest) loaded I
will notify the list of my "home" location on photopoint.
    I will also post the photos I take at Webster,MA and the Weare
ralley,along with shots of the offerings at the Bear Brook auction next week
at my "home" album and give notification to ya all. I will lead off the
Subject line with PHOTOS ... so you can whack delete if you so wish.
    So for the 1st installment go here...
http://albums.photopoint.com/AlbumIndex?

Send flames direct to me... no need to clog the list with copies.
     TTFN, Ron MVMVC97 and MVPA 18999