[MV] Picture Cars Company

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 19:47:02 PDT

List,
Are any of you familiar with a company by the name Picture Cars Company?
I live in NJ and they are going to put on some sort of event at a large local
campground. I got a call from a woman named Dina and she offered $500.
as payment if I could supply a deuce and driver for a full day. Besides having
the truck on display, I was asked to provide rides for youngsters in it.
There's
no way that I can do it, maybe a Lister in the area of South Jersey would be
interested, but before I post a phone number, I'd like any input that I might
get on the company.
Thanks,
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
Bridgeton NJ