Re: [MV] M35A3

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 22:15:42 PDT

At 09:58 PM 7/21/00 -0600, Eugene Pantano wrote:
>Sorry. The address was wrong on my last e-mail. The actual address is:
>http://www.market1.com/~snoshu/pantano.htm We will be updating this site
>regularly so please continue to check back to see more items.
>
>Let me know what you think
>
>Gene
thanks neet looking trucks i wish i had the $$$$ for one
the spare tire life would be a big help on my m886
i have been leaving my spare at home going only 20 miles from home most
of the time any way
and i keep my gas can dry too as it mite get ripped off any way i must
only drive it 6 k a year butt at 5.5 hyway 5.2 city that lots of gas
my friends say junk it and buy a car that get 30 miles to the gal
by the way what did/do the mb/gpw's get for gas mileage gas costs lots
more than wane thay was new (just payed $137 a gal ) u mite as well ask
about the m151's too????