Re: [MV] beltring - I Gotta Ask

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 11:55:52 PDT

"Beltring" is the WAR AND PEACE SHOW at The Hop Farm Country park, Beltring,
Paddock Wood, Kent, England. This year it is a five day extravaganza 19-23
July. This is the 'biggie' with their ad in Wheels & Tracks magazine saying
they expect perhaps 300 jeeps, 40 tanks, etc. Their website states they
expect over 2,500 ex-military vehicles. 400,000+ sq ft of stall space for
selling/swap area. World's biggest MV show. People come from all over the
world for this one and we had several members from Western Command Military
Vehicle Historical Society in the Vancouver, BC, Canada area just north of
you planning to attend.

www.warandpeace.uk.com

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor MAPLE LEAF UP (Est. 1977) newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB