Re: [MV] beltring

From: G740@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 05:23:34 PDT

Just returned from Beltring. Next year the show is only going to be 3 days.
In my opinion, this is a good move. I attended Wed., Thurs, and Friday and
each day more people showed up. I was told that I missed the best part, the
weekend. It seems that so many folks can't come until the weekend to keep it
3 days.
  I have never seen so many different types of vehicles in one place. I
found the one thing I was looking for, a Bren Carrier. I even got to go for
a ride. I have met several people that will be able to help in the
restoration of mine. I only hope that one day I can afford to transport mine
over there for the event.
John Bizal