1943 FORD GPW ARMY JEEP for SALE

From: Nam9th@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 11:21:55 PDT

Hi all,
  I gave a 1943 FORD GPW ARMY JEEP for Sale. I've had it a few years and just
about finished it, engine has been re-done, 5 new tires, new brakes-wheel
cylinders, etc, new exhaust, new gas tank, new fule lines, new wiring
harness,new paint job, has front tow bar, has 2 tops plus side curtains and
doors, converted to 12 volt, Needs some small finishing work, I have over
$11,000.00 invested, but its not my cup of tea, will sell for $7,900.00 I
will consider a nice M151A1 in partial trade, Please email me off list
(Harley42@aol.com) if you are interested and I will send photo's. Jeep is
located on Long Island, NY
  Thanks all,
     Bill Sayers