Re: [MV] Took the Deuce to ATHS Truck Show

From: RWeinkauf (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 15:32:33 PDT

> Thanks for the story about the truck show. Do you have a digital version
of
> your restoration notebook history on the M-35? If so, I would like to
post
> it on Olive-Drab with our other materials on deuce trucks.

Hi Chuck,

I have placed photographs highlighting milestones in the restoration process
of my M35A2 at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/rjweinkauf

Just click on the "M35A2" Album. By clicking on each thumbnail you'll get
the larger version, along with a description of what work had been completed
when the picture was taken. I also have a few pictures, along with more
narrative, located on Jim Webster's Green Six Registry at:

http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/simonides/greensix/owners/richweinkauf/ri
chm35a2.html

Rich
Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
Cruise Missile Coordinates: 42d 28.05'N 083d 22.87'W
HummerID 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon
1971 Kaiser M35A2 ** MVPA #20486
Load Warrior Website http://homepages.msn.com/Terminus/loadwarrior
M35 Cool Stuff Site http://www.highprofilevehicles.com