Missing Shows

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 06:44:36 PDT

I encountered something that I haven't seen before. I missed a good rally
because it was poorly advertised. It was the Anderson, IN rally. I called
the museum to find out and it was last weekend! When I asked why the poor
advertising, she replied that the rally was a success so I must be wrong
about it being listed. It was listed only one time in Supply Line as a
separate ad. Nowhere will you find it in upcoming events anywhere! With all
of my magazines, try finding it as a separate ad! By the way, it is usually
free to post it on the internet and in "upcoming events" columns. Why was
this rally not advertised anywhere? I'd like to know. Julian