Coils et al.

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 17:25:21 PDT

Hi List,

I would like more information about these so-called Malaysian coils if
anyone can supply it.

Clearly, it is worth investigating a company that has started producing a
unique coil for an obsolete vehicle. Being "next door", I can do that.

The only non US-made coils that I am aware of are made in Taiwan by the
Zodiac Corporation under whatever DOD contract was given to the
Taiwanese. I am personally delighted with the performance of these coils,
along with their lighting and electrical components and the Japanese
suspension units, all contracted by the US DOD - just the same as the good
old CJ3B-J4C.

Just because it wasn't made in America, doesn't automatically confer
inferior status on it and vice-versa.

Gavin