BELTRING.

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 02:31:31 PDT

Hi All,

It was a truly amazing show and actually living with your vehicle and
giving it something approaching "active-service", albeit non-combatant-type
usage is just the best fun that I have had without getting carpet burns.

Meeting some fellow listers was great, including these great chaps, some of
whom almost forgave me for driving an M-series something:

Andreas "A German joke is no laughing matter" Melhorn
Richard "Where's my chemistry set?" Notton
Doug "I've lost me corks mate" Greville
Hanno "The Diplomat" Spoelstra
Robin "I'm not a Yank - really!" Craig
Geoff "Is it time for a beer yet?" Winnington-Ball
Ken "It looks like rain" Whowell
Ben "The Price Is Right" Van Dyke
Jeff "We have those in stock" Hain-Matson
Andrew "I'll be needing those" Morrey

Meeting Tim Page was also fascinating, absolutely fascinating. He attends
most years, I am told.

My current mental state is bordering on the post-coital. :-)
Gavin