M151A2 for sale

From: Bill George (jangeo@2xtreme.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 16:43:29 PDT

Have for sale a fully restored M151A2, uncut, rust free. Was completely torn
down and sandblasted, then repainted in four color camo with USMC markings
and undercoated. Has ROPS kit, vinyl seat cushions, USMC bumper, auxillary
driving lights, machine gun pedestal, radio mount with functional RT524 and
antenna, convoy light, siren, pioneer tools,decon bottle, and whatever else
you could accessorize a MUTT with. Motor has real low mileage on it, and the
whole vehicle only has about 300 miles on it since the restoration. I am not
going to let this one go cheap!! $10,500 located in northern CA. I can
e-mail pictures if intersted.
Bill