Re: [MV] Partial history of vehicle

From: Glenn (dogstar918@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 06:03:17 PDT

Hi Mike
I am not sure if they reuse unit numbering, I thought they did not. So for
what it is worth the 772 MP is an MP company with the MA Army National
Guard, formerly the Yankee Div. The YD folded with the downsizing and MANG
was merged together with NYNG or Rainbow Div. (42nd Div). The 772 MP
Company is still around and very active with members getting deployed all
the time. If you ever need more info on them email me and I will try to get
some contact info for you.

Glenn M1043
MVPA