T16 gun carrier

From: SETOYOTA@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 19:59:45 PDT

Well, I got the carrier. It makes a good addition to my MV collection. The
only problem is the neighbors think that I am in some kind of militia.

For all of the responses about moving it on pavement, thanks. I was able to
drive it on my driveway without any damage. It also did not make any marks
on the asphalt rd.

Does anyone have any advice on owning one of these? I will have pictures
available later in the week if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

Chuck
71 M35a2
67 M151A1
43 T16