duece dump

From: Rick Welker (rickw_17030@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 05:00:01 PDT

I know this isn't factory, but I need to install a
dump under my duece cargo bed. I have seen some
pictures of WWII vintage duece's with what has been
called "tippers" which look like a conventional cargo
bed with a dump under it. Were these ever put on
M35's? I'd like to maintain the appearance of a stock
duece and am being really picky before I start to
modify. The truck will fill a duel role-restored
truck with occasional hauling duties. Had to sell my
F600 dump to get the duece and I really miss not
having to shovel off stones. If anyone has
pictures/info I would appreciate it. Thanks Rick