Re: [MV] Beltring ... Wow

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 16:09:26 PDT

Shheesh! And I missed all that good fun... The only shows I get
to go to are the D-Day Commemorations every 5 years in
Normandy...Good, but few and far betwwen... I am green with
envy.... Where there any good military bikes beyond the
ubiquitous WLA? Any Harley XA's?
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa (Web site for the XA List)
"XA List")

Harley-Davidson 42 WLA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (in California)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (project, in California)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France