M-998 Humvee for sale

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 21:19:22 PDT

I have a M-998 Humvee (1985 model) for sale. It needs a complete going
over, it is mostly complete and has a real nice tub. The stuff that is bad
or missing is stuff you would want to replace anyway. It also has a
complete winch (fair condition) mounted on the front. Has fair bias tires
and all suspension is complete, it is NOT currently running and don't know
the condition of the engine or tranny. Some missing parts are: top, seat
cushions and doors-but has two man inserts for back doors, mirrors,
fiberglass hood but will have one to go with it-not complete, alternator,
glass in the windshield is cracked, all lighting group, fuel cap and other
small parts. It will make a nice unit after restoration. Nice tub
w/tailgate and on its' feet with complete suspension wheels and tires. If
you have been saving parts, this is the unit for you! I can send email
pictures of it upon request. Need to get around $14K for it. Also I have
some parts for it that are missing. It is located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Email me for further info and phone number if interested. Julian Burke