FOR SALE in NC

From: M371951@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:02:43 PDT

 Hello to Both Lists,
   After much deliberation, I have decided I have no choice but to sell my
small Military vehicle Collection. Below is listed all the items (MV's),
all FOB Gold Hill, NC. I have photos that I can Email. With the Pending
Divorce and an upcoming trip to Asia, I'm gonna concentrate on keeping my
Farm rather than my Vehicles. Feel free to contact me for more information.

M35A2 Multi-fuel Continential Turbo 5spd, 6X6....rebuilt by Army 1992....full
canvas, manuals, **needs paint**
$3500.00

1969 Mercedes Benz UNIMOG Swiss Army model New 3 color NATO
Camo...excellent condition, manuals, full canvas, tools, accesories, etc.
$8500.00

1974 Styer-Puch PINZGAUER Swiss Army Model, New 3 color NATO Camo,
excellent condition, manuals, tools, accesories, etc. 5 NEW RADIAL UNIROYAL
TIRES
$9000.00

M105A2 Military 1.25 Ton Trailer with Air Brakes, full canvas, New 3 color
NATO camo paint.
$500.00

M107A1 300 gallon fuel tank on 1.25 ton Trailer with Air brakes, OD paint
$500.00

Thanks,
Andy Purser
Gold Hill, NC