Re: [MV] Spare wheel lock Assembly for MB/GPW

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 23:48:56 PDT

Hi fellas...
Although I sold the ole'Jeep last January, I keep finding goodies that are
no longer of any use to me... That one is pretty rare and exotic, at least
it waqs a few years back. It is the locking system for the Jeep spare wheel,
and it comes with a specially grooved wheel nut, and the usual H700 set of
keys. It is documented in AAW volume 2, page 160. It is p/n A-1318 and
A-1319. It is unissued, still in (some) cosmoline paper.
I wanted to put it up for sale on eBay, but anyone on the list who is
interested can make me an offer by e-mail OFF-LIST (antoine@usa.net). Make
me an offer, don't waste time asking me how much I want for it etc... I'll
sell it to the highest bidder ;)
Cheers!

Antoine