Re: [MV] STOP - HOAX Bill 602P

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 12:15:22 PDT

Re: Federal bill 602p

STOP... don't get excited, it is a HOAX--- Total bullsh#%!

No such thing ever existed and it has been publically renounced as a hoax for
months! Please check out places like http://www.snopes.com. Or use your
browser and enter the key words hoax, urban legends.

Remember, to be very suspicious if the email seems too outrageous, like this
hoax or if it seems too good to be true. Especially be alert if the email
asks you to send this to all your friends immediately!

In a message dated 7/30/00 12:03:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,