Decode this

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 15:41:19 PDT

For the guy with the electrical problem with his CUCV, I pay attention to
these threads as I mess around with these type of vehicles and I would like
to think I am good with their electrical systems. However; this sentence
baffled me and quote: "all fusible links i would think diffart colored
wire last part before
battery". Could you decode or clarify this partial sentence please? I do
know what all of the fusible links are but I do like to know what people are
saying! J.