A simple seat nsurance policy for MV's....

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 17:20:35 PDT

At the Weare Rally, my girlfriend went to dump one of those new folding
fabric chair that come in a bag out onto the ground.

Guess what else came out? A mother and 5 little mice!!!

These had been in the back of my deuce.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, the Deuce was in the 1996 built steel sided barn with an electronic
rodent deterent device in the building.

It did answer a question. We had noticed a roll of toilet paper that I had
though had gotten beaten-up by the canvas flapping on it as it was on a
shelf that could be hit by the flapping top tarp.

As it turned out, the mouse had taken that INSTEAD of the rockwool from the
seats etc.

I now intend to put a roll on every trucks front seat as an offering and an
indicator that I have mouse problems.

It is cheap insurance against an eaten front seat.....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce