Re: [MV] Gullibility Virus was Re: [MV] We don't need this!!!!!!!!

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 23:10:57 PDT

Very funny, Renaud....
But I guess you forgot the paragraph about all the people who
are paranoid about the "Fed Conspiracy to Deprive The People
From Their Rights": this group is the most vulnerable to the
gullibility virus, especially when it is prefaced by a comment
like "You knew it was coming" or " What will Big Brother do
next" etc.
Oh well...A nice piece it is, anyway...
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa (Web site for the XA List)
"XA List")

Harley-Davidson 42 WLA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (in California)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (project, in California)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France