Re: [MV] Chaplain jeep

From: COLIN STEVENS (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 23:43:49 PDT

Are you focussing on one nationality and if so which one? If not, what
nationalities are you looking for? Remember, this is a WORLDWIDE list.

Also, do you want photos taken only DURING WWII of WWII jeeps or any photos
showing WWII jeeps used as Chaplain's jeeps including post-WWII? e.g. The
Korean War was fought mainly with WWII vehicles and I know of at least one
photo of a Canadian Army chaplain's WWII jeep in the Korean War.

Answers to these questions will help us to help you.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor MAPLE LEAF UP (Est. 1977) newsletter
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
E-mail: colin@pacdat.net
Personal web site: http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net
1944 Willys MB