MV PAINT HELP

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 11:35:17 PDT

HI ALL... Just bought some Aervoe Military Vehicle Paint...... I've talked
to a few people but I really need some help from anyone that has used it
before... Some people have told me to just apply it as is... some have said
to mix in a thinner.... Some say you need a special type of spray gun...
others say dont use a spray gun..... aaahhh HELP..

First question.. A thinner, should I use it? what kind? and how much??
(mix ratio).

Second... is it better to spray? roll / brush? or dip the parts???

Third... I was going to use a Rustolem White Primer.. thoughts??

I've never painted a vehicle before so any help would be great......

Thanks
Chris

M38A1