Re: [MV] WTB: 75mm Pack Howitzer M1A1

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 21:32:52 PDT

The Army provided fresh 99 dated 75mm blanks for a reinactment I
participated in last year at Fort Knox. We used them in the M24 Chaffee,
German 88 (chamber sleeved to 75mm) and the Pack 75............shot up a
whole lot of them.....the Army wanted all shell casings returned after the
battle.....sweet!

Jon