Re: [MV] We should be watching this.

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 06:48:22 PDT

Hello John and List,

I for one, would be most grateful, if some listmember knowledgable on
this would go into some detail about this "Bill" and it's impact(s).

As V.P. of Empire State West Chapter, MVPA, I would like to report
something to our group.

I / we really don't understand what is going on and the impact on our
N.Y. properly titled, registered, former military jeeps, humvees, etc.

It sounds like something to be very concerned about and we would
appreciate any explainations anyone can give.

Of course then again, we could always use a new Law.

Thank you,
Tom