PHOTOS... Weare Fri & Sat

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 09:33:33 PDT

    Photos Dr. Deuce and I took of the Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle
Collectors (MVMVC) Summer 2000 Rally at Weare, NH this weekend can been
seen here. Today I have unlocked all of the Friday albums and some of Sat.
More will be unlocked as they are sorted and captioned. Please drop me a
line if you see someone or a vehicle whose owner is incorrectly or not
identified at all.
    Send flames direct to me... no need to clutter the list.

        Ron's albums at:

 http://www.photopoint.com/index.html

Go to " visit albums" and type in the username/Email box:

    rojoha@mediaone.net

check back as more are loaded.