We should be watching bill HR 4205

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 18:16:39 PDT

List:
I am trying to research this issue on the 'net. I went to the congress site www.congress.org and clicked on legislation. I eventually wound up at
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query
which states there are 6 versions of HR4205.
of those 6 I can find only one, HR 4205 EH, which refers to section 361--the authority to confiscate our mil vehs

Now I don't fully understand whether I am doing my research correctly or not, but it appears to me that the House has passed this bill and sent it to the Senate.

If that is correct it is probably too late to call your Representative, but we all should be bombarding our Senators with our objections to Sec 361. If this thing gets through the House/Senate conference committee, I have NO DOUBTS that Clinton will sign it into LAW.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Please don't come off to your Senator as angry as you feel. A calm reasonable approach will be much more effective.

Wish us luck!
Gil