RE: NEW BOOK COMING OUT ON THE M151

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 07:33:51 PDT

Dear Listers....... you should already have seen the original posting from
SSG Roderigas about the book. Here is a follow-up message from same. By the
way, his E-address is Duke11P2@aol.com
Kind regards....
Ken

<<Ken as for the information heck as long as they can give me some general
information on the 151 on its restoration process along with at least a first
name that will suffice as well. I too am a proud owner of a 151 here at
Bragg. And those days of with hunts are long gone for the 151. Now the big
witch hunt is the M998 series and 1025. Too many are showing up on the
market in the states and the government is missing just a few military wide.
I do understand the any and all reservations anyone could have. Also if
anyone has any pictures of 82nd 151's that would add to the book it would be
great. All photo's published in the book will be given appropriate credit to
the supplier. Thanks for your speedy email! and help in this endeavor.

SSG Dustin Roderigas>>