Re: [MV] MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR BUSH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 07:42:38 PDT

 Yippee!!
I hereby claim the prize!

I have worked out the relevance to this list.....

Clinton - Almost but not quite beat the War and Peace Show's claim of the
worlds biggest MV event by organising an MV rally in The Balkans last
year.

Gore- In Saving Private Ryan the film prop blood was bought from a supplier
that manufactures it under the name of Kensington Gore.

Bush - his father, a TBM Avenger pilot in WW2 , gave rise to the generic
aviation term (Sic) BUSH PILOT

As an Englishman however, I feel it is innapropriate to bore this newsgroup
with postings about the alledged shortcomings of that genuine mother of
democracy , the House of Commons, so I shall refrain from doing so.

Meantime in the UK this weekend it is the Military Vehicle Trust's
National Show at Berkely Castle, Gloucestershire.
Regards to all, NIGE