RE: Vote for Bush clerification.

From: Les Newman (lnewman@tridium.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 08:02:41 PDT

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade. The talk of de-milling and bill
HR4205 made me blurt it out. I'm new to the site and did not know that
subjects other than MVs were taboo. I was thinking that here would be a
group with a vested interest. The de-milling issue makes me very upset.
I'm sure a lot of us have items besides our MV that we will not stand to
have de-milled. United we stand kind of deal if you ask me. Everyone have a
nice weekend. Now reach over and press the delete key.