Re: [MV] Back From Europe!

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 11:12:25 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Geoff Winnington-Ball" <gwball@sympatico.ca>
To: "Richard Notton" <Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk>
Cc: "Military Vehicles List" <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Back From Europe!

> Richard Notton wrote:
>
> > For some reason, thinking back on it, my five only operative brain cells
> > keep reminding me of early morning diesel starts using ether.
>
> Ah, so THAT'S why you had your head stuck up the multibank's exhaust
outlet
> every time Carl went to start it...

In between them actually, 12 pots in the right ear and 18 in the left, but
as a builder of serious E-bass amps and folded horn cabinets I'm quite
trained to have my head in the bass bin, no, I was more reminded of the
early morning start procedure for certain esteemed colonials. . . . . . . .
.

Richard
Southampton - England