Re: [MV] I'm on vacation ...

From: MICHAEL PEELER (frnbulx@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 15:32:55 PDT

In case this can help...(copied from a previous post of mine)

<<<I also had several from this guy...so, I created a "message rule" (I use
Outlook Express) to automatically delete any "from Brian" messages from my
ISP server. This function of Outlook Express has come in handy MANY times!
You can also set up a mess of folders and use this message rule tool to sort
your mail as it is downloaded. VERY HELPFUL!

See if your e-mail program contains this sort of function, and if so, use it
well.

Hope this might help.>>>

Also, I'll post your info on our links page while I'm here...

Sincerely,
Michael Peeler

http://mvmarketplace.com