Import Restrictions:

From: Earl (etv100@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 06:49:13 PDT

After a year of research and contacting legal consul on the issue I have
located a team to represent a legal challenge to the issue. The time to
strike is now, ATF is at a low point with this issue and there own attorneys
have acknolized that the withholding of Form 6's is illegal to say the
least.
We need to assemble a meager $25,000.00 to hit them square between the eyes.
A federal injunction will be sought to issue all the pending permits at
once.
If this is not done and this issue is not reversed in our favor, it will be
another year if Bush makes office, ( GOD I HOPE HE DOES), before anything
will move forward with the importation of vehicles.

Contact me off list with your pledge to thump big brother on the head.

It will only take 25 patriots at $1,000.00 ea.

If this opportunity if missed, it will be a year or two to get it reversed!

Earl Tucker
Int'l Repo-Depo, Inc.
6030 Brittmoore, Suite R
Houston, Texas USA 77041