Demill response from Spence

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 23:08:20 PDT

Spence will not read each letter, fax, e-mail personally and in fact, they
won't be read completely by anyone (there just isn't time). What happend
is incoming mail is scanned (by someone) for key words, especially when
there is a volital issue involved, and then a "canned" (autoresponder type
thingie) is sent in reply.

My suggestion is to simply send a note (e-mail or otherwise) saying you are
against the bill (mention it by number) and asking the reason(s) behind it
and how helps national security. These are good key words. Long rambling
letters may help you (and Moi) but a simple note will get the same response.

Guess I'll put my plans to get a half-track on hold for now.

Take care.

David