Demil (left hand/right hand)

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 00:58:33 PDT

Someone please explain this to me:

Our Government on one hand just recently sold several hundred vehicle
(HUMVEE?) to the great unwashed public, ie: John and Jane Q public. Now
the same government (OK, a different branch but still the same government)
on the other hand is saying if the demil law is approved, the vehicles it
just sold us must either be effectively destroyed or turned back for what
we paid.

Forgetting anything else... what's wrong w/this picture?

God, please save us from the people we elected to represent us.

David