Politics

From: EdLortz@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 10:27:50 PDT

    I switched to the digest when the flames became innumerable. Now you are
using this list as a flaming anti-Gore venue. When I looked, see below, the
source of all the s**t about demilling seems to be a republican from a
republican congress, not the republican senate.
    As a gay man who served on shipboard in the Navy during Vietnam, and an
owner of a 1948 CJ2-A (and 2 yr list subscriber), some of your posts scare
me, as does the republican party, as does the nra, more than you are scared
of loosing your toys.
    This list is boring. It's time to get a life. I intend to unsubcribe
using the correct procedure.
    Ed Lortz
    (I know, someone will say "good riddance")

 Contact Information
 Representative Floyd Spence, Republican, SC, 2nd District...

E-mail: No Public E-Mail Address*
*Note: Some Members without public e-mail do accept messages from their web
sites
Web: http://www.house.gov/spence
Phone: (202) 225-2452
Fax: (202) 225-2455
Address: 2405 Rayburn House Office Building Washington, DC 20515
District Office: Columbia
District Phone: (803) 254-5120

 Background Information

Hometown: Lexington
Previous Occupation: Attorney
Previous Office: SC House, 1956-62; SC Senate, 1966-70
Education: AB University of South Carolina, 1952; LLB University of South
Carolina, 1956
Birthplace: Columbia, SC
Birthday: 4/9/28 00000
Spouse: Deborah
Religion: Lutheran
Military: USN, 1952-54; USNR, 1947-51, 1955-88

 Congressional Information

Term: 15th
First Elected: 1970
Committees: