Secret Black Helicopters Stealing Our Vehicles!

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 12:23:12 PDT

I'm sorry, but this "demil" thing has gotten out of
hand! I'm a long time smog tech and this situation reminds me of "HOW
BIG BAD GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO CRUSH OUR
GROSS POLLUTERS"! OR "HOW BIG BAD
GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO SEIZE OUR
CLASSIC CARS"! HOGWASH! I live and work
in California. These vehicles will all be driving
around long after my GRANDCHILDREN are
gone! I think we all need to save our indignation for REAL issues like
drug abuse,
child poverty, etc. If it came right down to it and
the U.S. Government was outside our garages
and carports with tow-trucks, there would be a
STINK like nobody has ever seen before!
COME ON!, Get over it and move on!
Don Kenyon