Re: [MV] Secret Black Helicopters Stealing Our Vehicles!

From: Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 20:34:37 PDT

Carol Kenyon wrote:

> I'm sorry, but this "demil" thing has gotten out of
> hand! I'm a long time smog tech and this situation reminds me of "HOW
> BIG BAD GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO CRUSH OUR
> GROSS POLLUTERS"! OR "HOW BIG BAD
> GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO SEIZE OUR
> CLASSIC CARS"! HOGWASH! I live and work
> in California. These vehicles will all be driving
> around long after my GRANDCHILDREN are
> gone!

A friend of mine who is in the Volkswagen club(s) and says that after
2002 (or 2005 I cant remember), california will not title or license a
vehicle that does not have a catalizing exhaust system (i.e.: Catalytic
converter installed). Is this true? Sounds to me that they are trying
to get quite a few vehicles off the road.

        On the political front, I think a few good Republicans in office could
reverse the past 8 years of attacks on our freedoms! Vote 'em in and let
'em know!

Paul Vandervort
mvpa 437
kb9pzc