HMV's and book burning

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 05:56:57 PDT

If you have watched the politics in this country (US) for a number of years,
you know that we are changing from a logic based system to a 'feelings' and
perceptions based system for the worse I might add. The Illogical Looney
Left (ILL) has their agenda and in their arrogance, know all, history and
logic be damned.

A while ago I admonished everyone in here to start using HISTORIC military
vehicle (HMV) to describe our beloved pieces of history. PLEASE start using
this correct term.

We need to associate our loved HMV's with book burning. People who burn
books are considered evil. Associate our foes with them. The word HISTORIC
will help. Remember George Santana? 'Those who fail to learn the leassons of
history are bound to repeat it...' Books about history, vheicles about
history.

All the other lobbies in this country try to do these negative associations.
We must too.

One of the tennents of war it to fight in someone elses country, not your
own. Once the gun control battle is lost, we will loose shorty after.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (and historian too)