freedoms

From: Michael Fries (old69cadillac@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 08:38:43 PDT

Bear with me... I know what I want to get across... but not quite sure how
to say it. Everything we do has some inherent risk involved. Wether you
mntn bike, ski, go jogging, hang gliding, whatever... there is an inherent
risk of injury, even death involved. I could get killed just as easily from
my job (military police), as I couild from my leisure time activities.
Mostly working on cars and bikes(motor). Those that are afraid of the risks
involved should just let the rest of us be. Our constitution says as much.
Thanks for your time.

Michael old69cadillac@hotmail.com