Beltring link list

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2000 - 09:21:41 PDT

For all those, who are intested in pictures and reports about the
"Millenium War & Pece Show" at Beltring (UK), I've made an easy
to use link-list, which links to websites relating this event.

Have a look at:

http://www.kettenkrad.de/belt2000.htm

(Sorry, the server is a little bit slow today...)

If you know more websites relating Beltring 2000, please let me know.
I'm still looking for some more pictures of my Kettenkrad on the site.
I was so busy driving the Kettenkrad, that I "forgot" to take photos!

Best regards
Andreas